Despite the advent of social networks, paid membership websites are not going away. In fact, they are expanding, and more members-only websites are being set up. Membership websites capitalize on the fact that people are willing to pay for information that they find useful, and that by associating and communicating with other people who share the same passions, they add to the general wealth of knowledge to which the Internet plays host.
These websites charge minimal fees, but with membership numbers in the hundreds or thousands, they provide a steady stream of revenue for owners, content generators, and advertisers.
In this document, we will discuss how you can cash in on the craze. We will show you how to set up a website, manage the content and membership, and how you can get revenue from it. We will also give you tips about making other people aware that your website exists, and how to draw visitors to it. Finally, we will teach you how to let go of the website in the rare occasion that you feel it has lived out its useful life.
- Why membership sites are so lucrative
- How do membership sites work
- Internet marketers sell their membership sites for big money
- Researching for the correct niche
- Setting up your first membership site
- Putting together content and payment methods
- How to get the high page rank
- Tips for selling off the site
- And much more!