Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At IN-Line Skating!
Inline skating is a recreational sport and is fast gaining popularity worldwide. In line skates are usually equipped with 2 to 5 polyurethane wheels which are arranged in a single line.
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of skating well to a successful place.
With this product, and it’s great information on skating it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process that was developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- In-line skating is really easy
- Considerations when getting your skating gear
- Remember the rules and regulations
- Fundamentals of skating posture
- Keeping the balance while skating
- How to make a stop in skating
- Mastering the major skating turns
- What is aggressive skating
- Advance skating with In-line racing & roller hockey