Plan your success today by creating an online business plan!
Your online business plan needs to make sure it addresses the management and administration structure – in other words your organization’s breakdown.
Online businesses often have a simpler organization structure than a traditional business, but that’s not always the case, and it must be clearly defined.
You will need to cover the management structure and ownership of your business. It’s okay if one person fills a number of roles. Online businesses that are starting up often don’t have more than one or two people running the whole business.
During the startup period, the owner is not going to be receiving a paycheck or any benefits. Initially owner salaries are going to be figured out based on the profitability of the company but they should never be more than fifty percent of the profit of the business.
If the company is limited, there will be the distribution of shares among the owners. That could be one person, two people or more, but the breakdown needs to be included in the business plan so potential investors know and understand the business structure.
You will also need to include the managerial style that you plan to use. This should be broken out so that not just investors but business owners can stay on track and later compare.
Inside this ebook, you are about to learn some of the following information:
- Your Online Business Plan Must Measure the Market and Metrics
- Online Business Plan – What’s The Right Business to Build
- Build a One Page Sales Pitch
- Your Business Plan for Your Online Business – Create a Review Schedule
- Defining Operations in Your Business Plan for Your Online Business
- How to Write Your Business Plan for Your Online Business
- Mission Strategies in Your Business Plan for Your Online Business
- The 10 Sections Your Internet Business Plan Should Cover
- And so much more…