Suffering from information overload? Finally! Learn How to Beat Information Overload, Avoid Overwhelm, and Clear Your Mind.
Learn What It Takes to Conquer Information Overload, So You Can Avoid Overwhelm, and Clear Your Mind So You Can Finally Move Forward in Your Life.
Since the invention of the Internet, the amount of information that we are exposed to on a daily basis has grown exponentially. Never before in our history have we been able to access information from anywhere, at any time of the day. This onslaught of information has come at a price to our health and mental well-being. Information overload leads to a decrease in productivity.
In this guide you will discover how you can manage the information and start taking back control of your life.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
- What information overload is
- The surprising history of information overload
- Understanding the enemy
- Social media’s role in information overload
- The limits of your working memory
- What information overload does to the brain
- How to overcome challenges in an information-driven world
- Why multitasking is destroying your productivity
Here are just some of the many benefits that you will gain by reading this guide:
- You’ll learn how to limit your decisions to beat information overload.
- You’ll learn how to organize your home to reduce clutter and reduce stress.
- You’ll learn the importance of organizing your social life and how doing so can help you feel less overwhelmed.
- You’ll learn how to organize your time by recognizing your limits, making time to recover, and how to time your tasks to take advantage of the natural ebbs and flows of your energy.
- You’ll discover how multitasking can be a detriment to productivity and mental health.
- You’ll be shown how to be more productive at work, by removing distractions and reducing communication overhead.
Includes ready sales material!